Friday, May 24, 2013

Frizaddle Friday Update!

Honestly, not much this week, sorry folks!

On the healing front, I haven't had set-backs just slow-downs. My left elbow was sprained before I got hit, and now I have a pretty good sized scar on it so who knows what happened. But it hurts from time to time, and I think swimming last week aggravated it more, so I've had to  go easy on it. My hypertonicity has been way high this week too, and Anything can cause that, so who knows. But it limits what I can do, so I've had an easy week this week.

EVEN with that, this is my 4-Week-RnR-Training-Update! Training Log
I walked over 2 miles this week, where I started out less than a mile. HA- tennis balls do not last over 2 miles on a road using a walker, I'll have to figure something out.
And I got my speed down (on a shorter walk) to 50% normal walking speed, which is awesome because it's up from 25%.
My swimming is at 750 yards, 100 yards at a time. Cycling unfortunately has had  some technical setbacks, mainly a bent tire, so I have to get back to that.
Overall, I weight 104.5 pounds, up from my lowest at 95# in the hospital, which is *mostly* muscle gain. I've also started P90X again, which I suck, but am doing it. Yoga is going to start up again too. Still in therapy 3x/week.
SO not so shabby even though this has been a slower week! I'll modify and *update* this if I accomplish something more today!

OTHERWISE, I am still looking for a job, but I have decided to start my own business with in-home vet behavior consulting business to help families and pets coexist peacefully. At the prompting of a veterinary behaviorist that I contacted, I've become a member of the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior and I have some stuff to tweak, but I'm stoked about the prospects! If you have any name suggestions, please let me know! Right now, I'm considering In-Home Veterinary Behavior Consultant and Family/Pet Integration
unwieldy I know, help!!
Happy Friday Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment