Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm boring this week

I know it's rare ;) but I'm totally boring this week. I'm at somewhat of a plateau, but only with speed; my balance and strength are improving greatly. I feel like I'm at a point where I'm gathering strength for the next big awesome storm, and I'm totally fine with that. I feel good.

There was an interview with Neko Case on the World Cafe this week. It made me laugh because I though she was a lot like me in some ways; kind of tomboyish, likes being outside, and doesn't worship the typical type of pretty. BUT I realized that there's a very distinct difference, which is she can sing!! HA, I have no redeeming "girl" grace such as being a good musician. Whatcha see is whatcha got with me I guess, no hidden girliness there!
I'm cool with this. I know I'm awesome.
So are you. If you need to be reminded of that talk to me, I'll help you remember.

This was totally going to be a gross/awesome scar post, but the pics didn't come out last night because the lighting was bad, and today is's all overcloudy so a no-go again. Yeah I'm sure there's a way to take good pictures even with low light, but even if so I don't have awesome photographic skills either, no artistic redeeming grace here. So you'll have to wait.

I met some great people at our first BikeLafayette member's meeting this week, I'm stoked to see where we're going with all that.

That's all I got, take care!
Except for the following cool picture.
Cool because of the content, not that there is an amazing photographer involved.

Here you can see a raccoon print BUT ALSO wasp bites! Mud daubers scoop up mud from puddles such as this one, and leave these very unique prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment